The call for papers for the 7th International Scientific Conference “Archival Studies, Source Studies – Trends and Challenges” at The National Archives of Georgia is now open.
The conference aims are:
- Gathering scientific news;
- Stimulating close scientific ties between Georgian and foreign scientists;
- Promoting interdisciplinary and intercultural research;
- Finding ways to adapt to the modern requirements of cultural heritage management;
- Sharing novelty in the field of digital humanities.
Individuals with academic degrees, Masters and Doctoral students are invited to submit original, unpublished papers of scientific novelty related to the topics listed above.
The conference will be hybrid, held in-person and online on September 8-10, 2022 and is dedicated to the 30th Anniversary of Georgia’s Return to the Diplomatic Space. Due to the anniversary date, a separate section will be dedicated to the issues of the new and modern history of Georgia and the history of diplomacy in the Caucasus.
Deadline for submission of abstracts – July 1st, 2022.
You can find further information on the event and the call for papers here: https://archive.gov.ge/en/saertashoriso-konferentsia-2022-1