The Creative Commons has organised the Workshop – Towards Better Sharing of Cultural Heritage – CC Open Culture Guide for Policymakers, which will take place on Tuesday 10 May, from 5:00 to 7:00 pm CEST/ 3:00 to 5:00 pm UTC.
This digital workshop continues the work of the newly released paper “Towards Better Sharing of Cultural Heritage — An Agenda for Copyright Reform”.
The aim of the workshop is to bring together policy experts and open culture enthusiasts from around the world to help shape the first ever CC Open Culture Guide for Policymakers.
Confirmed Panelists include:
- Catherine Stihler | CEO of Creative Commons (welcome remarks)
- Brigitte Vézina | Director of Policy and Open Culture at Creative Commons (Moderator)
- Ramon Lugo, Legislative advisor, Senate of the Republic of Mexico
- Maria Drabczyk, Head of Policy and Advocacy & Board Member, Centrum Cyfrowe
- Mark Foster, Owner and Managing Director, Strategic Advisory Management
- Shantal English | Copyright and Related Rights Manager, Jamaica Intellectual Property Office
Find more information about the workshop and how to register here.