Interested in learning about developments with encoded archival standards? Curious to know what changes are planned for 2020?
SAA‘s Technical Subcommittee for Encoded Archival Standards (TS-EAS) is hosting a brief webinar on Friday, April 17 to provide an update on work related to maintaining and updating Encoded Archival Description (EAD) and Encoded Archival Context – Corporate bodies, Persons and Families (EAC-CPF), as well as the development of future companion standards.
This 30-minute webinar will be hosted two different times on April 17 using Zoom, to allow for broad participation:
- 3:00pm CET / 6:00am PDT / 7:00am MDT / 8:00am CDT / 9:00am EDT / 11:00pm AEST
- Join via computer: https://zoom.us/j/972359117
- Call in (audio only): find your local number at https://zoom.us/u/ac9gXnaBSR and use meeting ID 972-359-117
- 6:00pm CET / 9:00am PDT / 10:00am MDT / 11:00am CDT / 12:00pm EDT / 2:00am AEST (April 18)
- Join via computer: https://zoom.us/j/119596714
- Call in (audio only): find your local number at https://zoom.us/u/ac9gXnaBSR and use meeting ID 119-596-714
The presenters are: Karin Bredenberg, Metadata Strategist, TS-EAS Co-Chair, Kommunalförbundet Sydarkivera; and Mark Custer, Archivist, TS-EAS Co-Chair, Beinecke Rare Book and Manuscript Library, Yale University.
Recordings (only audio) of the webinars will be made available here: https://www.youtube.com/user/saastaff.