Lisbon (Portugal), 14-16 May
The 2020 Creative Commons Global Summit, held May 14-16 in Lisbon, Portugal, gathers those in the open community under the umbrella of learning, sharing, and creating; united by a passion for growing a vibrant, usable commons powered by collaboration and gratitude.
This year, CC invites proposals that address the topics and issues outlined in the tracks below with a focus on actionable insights and outcomes, from case studies to workshops and storytelling sessions:
- Creators of the Commons—The faces, work, and stories of those building the Commons
- Powering the Commons—Exploring the tools, technology, and communities that power the Commons
- Open Education and Open Scholarship—Supporting communities that practice open access to education and scholarship
- Open Galleries, Libraries, Archives, and Museums—Improving and expanding open access to cultural heritage
- Policy and Advocacy Promoting the Commons—Strategies for legal action and copyright reform
CC invites community members from around the world to submit an application for a scholarship.
These are the deadlines:
- Proposal submissions: 12 February 2020
- Scholarship applications: 12 February 2020
- Art submissions: 19 February 2020
- Research poster submissions: 19 February 2020
Visit the submissions page to know more about the details.